Getting a new patio can be a huge hassle. I love custom landscape design but I also recognize that sometimes, you just want a good-looking patio that works. That’s why I developed the patio and landscape discount packages.
What’s in the package?
With each patio and landscape package you get the following:
- a paver patio built with high quality Belgard pavers
- a seat wall
- plantings – because no landscape is complete until it’s planted!
By pre-selecting a popular paver and a limited (but gorgeous!) plant palette, we’re able to negotiate supplier discounts – which we pass along to you. Here’s what the packages look like.
The patio & landscape packages
This simple, teardrop-shaped patio works well with any style of home. You’ll have ample space for furniture, a firepit, or whatever you want, while still keeping plenty of lawn open. Here’s what you get with The Madison:
- 225 sq ft of paver patio
- a 15 linear foot seat wall
- a lushly planted landscape bed, approximately 200 sq ft
- up to 2 cubic yards of shredded hardwood mulch and 20 bags of Leaf Gro compost
PATIO & WALL ONLY: $3,780
If you’re looking for a bit more space and a more formal look, the Jefferson is the patio & landscape package you want! Elegant columns anchor each end of a seat wall, and the patio layout allows for larger furniture or additional groupings. Here’s what’s included:
- 315 sq ft of paver patio
- a 15 linear foot seat wall
- (2) 24″x24″x36″ tall columns
- beautiful, elegant plantings
TOTAL COST: $10,000
How to order
Use the form below to let us know which patio option you prefer and we’ll contact you for a site visit.
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”false” description=”true”]
The fine print
There are some limitations to this offer:
- Patio & landscape packages are ONLY available in the following counties: Culpeper, Spotsylvania, Stafford, City of Fredericksburg, Fauquier, Prince William, and the City of Manassas.
- Patios are ONLY available in the New Line Hardscapes pavers shown. Colors are limited, please ask.
- Seat walls and columns are ONLY available in New Line Hardscapes Yorkshire Wall.
- Please note that these packages do not include steps out of the house. If your door to the patio is too high for a single (7″ maximum) step down to the patio, we will provide you a quote for steps and, when required, handrails.
- Pricing assumes installation on relatively level ground with no removal of existing patio, concrete, or trees. Removal of sod is included in the price. If a retaining wall or significant buildup is required to successfully install the patio, we will advise you at the site visit and prepare an estimate for that work.
- Homeowner is responsible for all HOA/ARB permissions.
- If you would like to substitute a different plant, paver or wall stone, there is a $250 change fee in addition to any cost difference in materials.