You want your landscape redesigned. I want to do it. But I know that for some people, design fees can stretch the budget. To help as many people as possible, let’s work something out. In memory of my dad, a terrific musician who gave me not only a love for the arts but a love of research and reading, I’ll give one person a month a discount – and the fees go to charity.
Here’s the deal. Each month I will open this opportunity to one homeowner and only one homeowner. For $250 you get a one hour on-site consultation, and a conceptual landscape plan for either a front or rear basic conceptual landscape design. I will then donate that $250 to help fund musical instrument rental for kids in need. Sound good? Of course it does, you’re getting a massive discount on a landscape design AND you’re helping a kid in need. To reserve a slot, fill out the form below. It’s first come, first served, so I’ll email you back and let you know when we’ll get you on the calendar. Fine print is below the signup form.
[gravityform id=”7″ name=”Music Promo” ajax=”true”]
The fine print:
- This is for a conceptual landscape plan. That means I’ll design plantings and patios or walks. Drawings will be to scale, with all plant and material quantities labeled and summarized. Retaining walls, I’ll indicate on plan where they would go if it’s not a complex site but there’s no grading or construction plans in this. Decks, porches, or pavilions, I’ll show the footprint, but there are no structural/construction/permit drawings as part of this.
- This offer is only valid for the following areas: The counties of Culpeper, Fauquier, Prince William, Orange, Spotsylvania, and the Cities of Fredericksburg, Manassas, and Manassas Park.
- This offer is for a front OR rear landscape plan. Not a whole-property master plan.
- The site visit will be scheduled for a time that works for all parties. To find an agreeable time may mean we’re scheduling several weeks out.
- Payment must be made in full, up front, at time of booking. After I get your request, I’ll send you an invoice. Payment by credit card or online ACH payment is preferred so as not to delay things.